Tuesday 23 February 2010

MONDAY NIGHT LIVE!!

Yesterday was the last night for Monday Night Live and this has been a night that has stuck out in Vancouver. It was started in 1997 by Needlekenival, Cee & Louvince and I am happy to say that I was able to perform on stage on countless occasions. This night has carried a strong legacy for Hiphop in Van and it defnitely gave my career a push.
While I was living in Japan, the torch was handed off to Emotionz to carry on the Monday Night live tradition a few blocks down from Lamplighter @ The Modern. Emotionz embraced the stage one last time with several other artist such as The Shottas, Azrail & Chadio and many moer residing from Van all the way to Winnipeg. I checked it out last night as a fan and to pay respect. We'll just have to see if the legacy will be carried on. ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment